By offering our clients cutting-edge expertise connected to the strategies, funds and programmes of the EU, we increase your opportunities to gain access to a variety of development processes and resources. Our commitment reduces the risks, unlocks the potential and increases the impact of your development work. Our solid EU competence is the fruit of many years of accumulated knowledge and experience on a local, regional, national as well as European level. Our EU services are adjusted to the specific needs and conditions of each single client. It is often a matter of strengthening the client’s capacity by offering a combination of the following services:
- Project development
- Examination and evaluation
- EU strategic counselling
- Project administration
- Consulting and support for company internationalisation processes;
- Support for international growth strategies;
- Support to start ups and innovative SMEs;
- Support to networking and new intercompany business;
- Technology scouting, foreign growth and market development.
Moreover, the fundamental values permeating the vision of European Minds are inclusion, equality and co-creation. Our belief is that sustainable development for the good of people and regions can be reached only in collaborative, co-productive processes, in which stakeholders and end users participate on equal terms
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
European Minds proudly helped to built 8 successful relationships within the 7th cycle of the programe in 2015. The programe will continue for all 2016 and many promotional activities are foreseen for spring 2016.
In order to better support young entrepreneurs in their intention to start up their own business the after care side of the consulting has also been developed and organized in 2015, in addition to the coaching activities offered to entrepreneurs before participating in the programe.
Through the cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce in Norrbotten (http://www.norrbottenshandelskammare.se/english/) a set of activities have been organized and implemented, as follows:
- support in finding partners and funding opportunities;
- market development strategies and networking;
- talent and technology scouting in supporting intercompany businesses.